the colours of time....



Forgive me for I have sinned. It has been over 2 months since my last blog post. Wow. I hadn't really realised it had been so long! Life has been full... of ups and downs and the in betweens. My initial absence from this space was the result of a two week lurgy that left me quite weak, depleted and feeling sorry for myself. I had a lot of time for introspection..... And a lot of change has occurred around here, both physically and mentally. We have adopted a new and healthier grain-free, sugar-free diet. It was a little daunting at first but once we got the hand of it, it was pretty easy and I am really feeling good for it now.  I have been meaning to come back to this space many times.... update and all the rest, and many nights I actually planned it..... Alas, I have eventually come back, much clearer and in good health. I don't know, but it feels like there has been a lot of planetary shifts, or something going on with the universe lately.... 'cause life has been really full for us here. Maybe it is the quickening .... but whatever it is, this illumination... it's working for me. Life is good and I am happy.
The sun rises. The sun sets, and the leaves change their colours. 

2 comments:

  1. Glad your back! Everyone seems to feel so good grain and sugar free, there's definitely something in that...I did sugar free for a time and felt amazing, but still I slipped back into old ways. It's definitely on my agenda though....Love the leaf picture, did you take it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shara! Yes, it can be difficult remaining disciplined when there are so many temptations! But alas, my health comes first now. And, yes, I took the leaf picture. We were spending the afternoon at the creek out at Crystal Waters and the colours of the leaves were so pretty... and varied. If you haven't been out to Crystal Waters before, I highly recommend it. Especially on their monthly market day. x

    ReplyDelete