four


To my darling little Z,
 I really can't believe it has been four years..... Four seasons of rains and screeching black cockatoos that always remind me of the stormy night you were born....  Four whole cycles around the sun.  A BIG four. Instead of being a toddler with babyish ways, you are becoming a young girl. It is frightening, but so delicious.... Watching you unfurl, and grow, all the while challenging me and stretching me in all the ways I need it! You are my wee wild woman. And I love you. Thank you for making my life a wild and exciting adventure... full of EVERYTHING! Good and sometimes not so good. You are my teacher and my greatest love. I love growing beside you and learning with you everyday.
Sweet one....  the adventure is just beginning.
Big soggy hearted love,
Mama x

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Sweet Girl! It has been so wonderful to get to know you over these last few weeks and here is to many more exploring the Tiny Forest together! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, happy day to that little sister...and to you dear mama. I remember that night...the storm rolled in and I said to J "It would be a nice night to have a babe" and thought of you and your bringing this one earthside. Love you xxx

    ReplyDelete